PAL has created a new committee this year to help utilize all the ways we, as parents, can earn FREE money for the school. We are still researching opportunities to earn money, but this newsletter should help explain the ones we are currently utilizing.
If you would like to volunteer for this committee please contact the PAL Board at email@example.com
Lindsey Lanier Co-Chairperson
Mary Byrne Co-Chairperson
August – 14th Deadline
Class in each house with most collection sheets utilized gets Spirit Store Goody Bags
September – 11th Deadline
Class in each house with most points collected & turns in Seasonal Collection Sheets gets ice cream party.
October – 23rd Deadline
Class in each house with most Campbell’s labels turned in on collection sheets will get subs for lunch. (we can double our points with Campbell’s this month)
November – 13th Deadline
Who rules the school??? Boys or Girls? Which gender can collect the most points? Wining gender participants in each house will go into a drawing for a $25 Target Gift Card
December – 11th Deadline
A Student in each house will win a prize by utilizing Pick – A – Prize collection Sheets
We will send reminders & updates every month about the different contests.
We will continue to add contests each month.
- Box Tops for Education: BTFE.com
- Campbell’s Labels for Education: www.labelsforeducation.com
- Tyson Project A+: tyson.com
- My Coke Rewards: mycokerewards.com
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards: kelloggsfamilyrewards.com
- Kula: https://kula.com
- Red Robin: https://betterschools.redrobin.com/causes/featured
- Target-Take Charge of Education: https://www-secure.target.com/redcard/tcoe/home
- Harris Teeter-Together In Education: http://www.harristeeter.com/community/together_in_education/tie.aspx
Simply shopping for groceries or other items can help earn benefits for EWA. Linking your Harris Teeter- VIC Card, Lowes Foods Fresh Rewards Card or a Target RED card to support EWA. Shopping at our local stores helps P.A.L. and provides hundreds of dollars each year for our academic programs.
Shopper Registration Links:
Harris Teeter-Together in Education
The new Together in Education school year starts on August 1, 2015! Link now to East Wake Academy and we will start earning on August 1 based on your HT brand purchases.
Start the year off right with these three key pieces to the Together in Education program:
- LINK your VIC card to East Wake Academy. Click on “Link to your School” on the left.
- SHOP for HT brands and a percentage of your purchase helps East Wake Academy. Participating brands include Harris Teeter, HT Traders, Farmers Market and Harris Teeter Organics; as well as, the HT pharmacy.
- EARN with no limits. There are no limits placed on how much East Wake Academy can earn. The best part, there is no cost to the shopper for participation. East Wake Academy earns based on your purchases!Don’t forget ALL VIC cards will need to be RE-LINKED each school year. Contact parents and community members for support, it is easy and linking your VIC card does not cost you ANYTHING!
Re-Link Today and you could win!
This year, as an added incentive for customers to link their VIC cards to area schools, Harris Teeter is rewarding customers who link their VIC card between August 1 and September 30, 201
Target-Take Charge of Education
Target is on track to give $1 billion for education by the end of 2015. Talk about extra credit! Use the Credit or Debit REDcard, and Target will donate 1% of your Credit or Debit REDcard purchases made at Target and Target.com to help East Wake Academy.
Box Tops for Education
Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school buy what it needs. Box Tops are each worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our school
To help our school, just look for pink Box Tops on products, clip them, and send them to school. You can utilize collection sheets or send them in a Ziploc bag labeled with Teacher Name, Grade and number of labels.
If each student would bring in 100 box tops over the school year we could earn $11,640 with Box Tops alone. This does not include the bonuses and sweepstakes they offer throughout the year.
Our goal this year is $5,000. That’s only 43 Box Tops per student!!
EARN 5 BONUS BOX TOPS
Starting August 1 – September 30, 2015 sign up to support our school with Box Tops for Education and earn 5 Bonus Box Tops for our school when you subscribe to the Box Tops email newsletter. You’ll receive:
• Exclusive free sample offers
• Bonus Box Tops offers
• Updates on your school earnings
• PLUS 5 Bonus Box Tops just for signing up!
Just go to BTFE.com/signup to get started! Make sure to enter our Box Tops ID number so our school gets credit for the Bonus Box Tops.
Our school’s Box Tops ID is: 434858
Campbell’s Labels for Education
We can earn points with over 2,500 products. Here’s how:
- Clip participating UPCs and beverage/sauce caps
- Send in to student’s homeroom
- We will earn point to get free educational merchandise
We earn extra points by utilizing the collection sheets. You can find 1, 5 & 10 point labels. They also offer bonus point opportunties. You can also submit in Ziploc bag with Teacher Name, Grade and number of labels.
Our goal this year is 15,000 points. That’s only 13 points per student!
Tyson Project A+
Participation in the Tyson Project A+™ program is a simple way for our school to get extra cash for whatever we need.
Don’t forget – each label is worth 24¢, so the more labels you collect, the more money your school can earn!
Our goal this year is $2,400. That’s only 3 labels per student!
- Add funds to your Kula account with your credit card
- Convert loyalty points from corporate partners – those include: Coke Rewards, Kellogg’s Family Rewards & Red Robin Royalty.
All of these points will be converted to cash and a check will be sent to PAL.
Send in your coke reward labels/drink tops & Kellogg’s labels in a Ziploc bag labeled with Teacher name, Grade & number of labels. If you submit codes online please send in report to student’s teacher.
My Coke Rewards For Schools
Your points will help us get funds for things like physical education programs, new technology and classroom & art supplies!
You have to join My Coke Rewards to donate your points online.
You can also send in your cap/box codes in with your student and we will enter the points online.
Points will be converted to cash and disbursed quarterly.
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
Through KFR giving codes, your points can become a cash donation. From providing books & technology tools to new technology & art supplies, your donation can make a big difference.
You must join KFR to donate. Every 1,800 converts to $1 or 8,000 for $5.
Collect points three ways:
- Uploading receipts
- Linking Loyalty Cards
- Entering codes
8/3/15-8/17/15 Get 100 Bonus Points
Purchase MorningStar Products and collect points by using linked loyalty cards or uploading your receipts/entering codes within 14 days of purchase.
Red Robin-Burgers for Better Schools
If you are a Red Robin Royalty Member, and you join the Burgers For Better Schools Program, Red Robin will donate one percent of your purchases, at participating Red Robin restaurants, to East Wake Academy PAL.