- You must be a PAL member to request a reimbursement.
- Reimbursements are only for classroom enhancement items that cannot be purchased by the school.
- PAL will reimburse teacher and teacher assistant members up to $100 per quarter. For teachers, if the limit is exceeded those funds will be taken out of your teacher account if there is an available balance.
- PAL will reimburse non-teaching staff members up to $25 per quarter.
- Any unused reimbursement funds will not rollover into your teacher account for use in the next quarter(s). If funds are not used, they will not be available after the quarterly deadline.
- Reimbursements for each quarter are eligible for qualifying purchases made between the quarter dates of reimbursement.
- Reimbursement can not be combined. Each staff member must submit their own reimbursement request.
- If submitted by September 1st, you may use all four quarter reimbursement funds for one large purchase. These funds will be reimbursed up to $100 per teacher per quarter.
- Each quarter’s completed request form and accompanying receipts must be submitted through PAL’s Website by midnight on the deadline dates.
- We prefer all reimbursement requests be submitted online through our website, but if you need to use a paper form, please use the most current form supplied at teacher orientation.
- Please do not submit original receipts. Make copies of receipts and label with your name.
- Please highlight items submitted for reimbursement if they were purchased on the same receipt with personal items.
Deadline dates for the 2016-17 School Year:
- 1st Quarter – September 2nd (receipt dates: Summer – September 1st)
- 2nd Quarter – December 2nd (receipt dates: September 2nd – December 1st)
- 3rd Quarter – March 1st (receipt dates: December 2nd – February 28th)
- 4th Quarter – May 5th (receipt dates: March 1st – May 4th
Reimbursement checks will be sent out by the following dates for 2016-17 School Year:
- 1st Quarter – September 16th
- 2nd Quarter – December 16th
- 3rd Quarter – March 10th
- 4th Quarter – May 19th