P.A.L. Dress Down
Partners in Academic Learning at East Wake Academy
PAL supports our teachers and staff, in order that our children may achieve their potential in academics, morals, values and social excellence.
Who – Dress Down Day is a monthly fundraiser hosted by PAL.
What – With a Dress Down Pass, school uniforms are waived for the day! However, take note of the Dress Down Dress Code.
When – Dress Down Dates for the 2018 – 2019 are as follows:
|August 9, 2018||January 17, 2019|
|September 6, 2018||February 21, 2019|
|October 11, 2018||March 28, 2019|
|November 8, 2018||April 11, 2019|
|November 29, 2018||May 2, 2019|
**Inclement weather – PAL will try to reschedule but cannot make any guarantees**
Why – Proceeds collected from this fundraiser are dispersed in the following ways;
• Teacher Grants – conferences, equipment, technology etc. (Proceeds from 2 days)
• Boosters – support our athletic groups (Proceeds from 2 days)
• Support the needs of the teachers, students and staff
How to purchase:
Passes will be sold the week of Dress Down Day. K-4 and Middle School will be sold in the student’s homeroom on Tuesday and Wednesday until 8:15 am. High School passes will be available in the lobby the week of Dress Down Day on Tuesday and Wednesday until 8:15 am.
Dress Down Dress Code:
• NO flip flops, crocks or platform shoes. NO spaghetti straps, one shoulder shirts or strapless shirts. NO pajamas.
• Shorts and skirts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
• Clothing must not have any negative messages.
**House Administrator has final discretion over any apparel questions or concerns**