PAL offers a Dress Down Day each month. In order to participate the student pays $3.00 for a pass that will allow them to dress down (not wear uniform) for a day. The money that is collected is used for various reasons. Two of the Dress Down Days are used to award grants to our teachers. Two of the days are used to support Boosters. The rest is used to support the needs of our teachers, students and staff.
This year we will be offering two ways to participate.
- PAL will continue to sell tickets the week of the Dress Down Day. Tickets will be sold in K-4 and Middle School in the student’s homeroom the week of DDD on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday until 8:15 am. Tickets will be sold in High School in the lobby the week of DDD on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday until 8:15 am.
- PAL will sell a yearly pass. This will allow you to pay for the entire year at once. The cost of the pass is $30. You must fill out the attached form and submit payment no later than August 10th.
*No exceptions, money turned in late cannot be accepted for either the weekly pass or yearly pass*
* No refunds for days not attended*
Dress Down Dates:
- August 17, 2017
- September 14, 2017
- October 19, 2017 (Teacher Grant)
- November 16, 2017 (Boosters)
- December 14, 2017
- January 25, 2018 (Teacher Grant)
- February 15, 2018
- March 8, 2018 (Boosters)
- April 19, 2018
- May 10, 2018
** PLEASE NOTE** In January and February there is always a risk of inclement weather. We will do our best to reschedule those days but can’t make any guarantees.
Dress Down Dress Code:
- No flip flops, Crocs or platform shoes
- No spaghetti straps, one shoulder shirts, strapless tops
- No pajamas
- Shorts & skirts must be no shorter than 2″ above the knee
- Clothing must not have any negative messages
*House Administrator has final discretion over any apparel question or concern.*