Winterfest is coming soon! EWA needs your help to ensure it is successful. If you can, please volunteer using the following link:
Let’s get ready to PARTY!
From 6 – 9 PM on Friday, September 8, the Carpool Circle will be transformed into the ultimate party area!
- Gaming Unplugged is a 32 foot climate-controlled mobile gaming trailer that has 5 high-definition televisions inside and 2 outside (weather permitting), the latest in video game consoles and best game titles, stadium seating for up to 28 people (who can play simultaneously), and Game Coaches to help out during your event.
- A LIVE magic show in the K-4 Gym at 7 PM, with LIVE ANIMALS! After the show stick around for face painting!
- Inflatable Jousting and a rat race!
No time for dinner? We have that covered!
- $5 Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches
- Kona Ice Food Truck
- Two Other Food Truck Vendors will be announced soon
Need some school spirit?
- EWA long and short sleeved shirts will be on sale for $5! Take one or a whole bag full!
Admission is FREE for PAL Members! Non-PAL members will be charged a nominal $5 fee per vehicle/family to offset costs. We will also be continuing to accept new PAL members online and in person that night so you can experience our other free family nights throughout the school year!
KICK OFF PEP RALLY: August 15, 2017
FUN RUN: August 24, 2017
We’re excited to be hosting our East Wake Academy Fun Run for the 4th time to help us achieve our fundraising goals for the year. The East Wake Academy Fun Run is a fun, nine-day character, fitness and leadership program that combines world-class and engaging character content with a fundraising event for our school.
For our Fun Run to be a success we need your help!
We are looking to partner with local businesses to sponsor our custom t-shirts so we can provide them to all of our students and staff at no charge. If you are interested in being recognized as a special school partner please fill sponsorship form HERE by June 30, 2017.
Parents, please go HERE and answer the questions on our survey. You may fill out the survey more than once if you have more than 3 students. We need to have this information by June 16, 2017. This will allow us to order t-shirts for all of our students.